
For Spring break this year Tasha and her family came down. We didn't get too many pictures because we were having too much fun visiting. We got to play cards. This is Tasha's secret card trick move. It looks like she is just stretching but really she's dropping a few undesirable cards on the floor. We also got some quality time in front of the TV. The Merrills don't get a lot of tube time in so they had to catch up while they weren't doing schoolwork. I love this picture because you just see the back of all these little heads. We did get to go out to Turkey Creek, a favorite nature walk of ours. We also had a beach party of course. Due to the hostile allergen

haven that is our house, Tasha and her family decided to camp out in the side yard in Einstein's run. Unfortunately her hips were hurting her and she had to sleep in her van all week. We hope that doesn't keep her from coming back down sometime soon.
1 comment:
OOO.....Poor Tasha!! I went camping when i was 7 months pregnant with Jasmine and that is the last time I have attempted to camp. LOL!! But I did have the Luxury of an air mattress!!
Post a Comment