Here is Dad getting things ready.
I want to know who let this guy play with the wires again. I remember when he was 2 or 3 he pulled the door handle apart a bit and pulled wires out and was having a delightful time touching them together watching the sparks fly, and saying "Mommy look I can make fire in the car". I don't think Rudy knows about Bruce's delight in making fire with wires.
He did a great job. The radio works great. It is the part of Rudy's car that is worth the most. I will have to put up pictures of his door handles very unique.
Here Uncle Bruce is helping Rudy find a fuse for his radio.
Rudy checking all the fluids etc. He got the deluxe treatment i guess. they did lots of stuff to this little car. I guess they have a good time working together. Then they have a good time running around town, and then over to Tanya's, Sonia's, and Josef's. Yes that also brings up an interesting story. Rudy who is on medical leave from wrestling fro breaking his big toe, was at Josef's with the boys and some how managed to break the littel toe on the same foot, just as it was healing. Hummm....
1 comment:
looks familiar! we always seem to have the guys out working on cars too! :)
Post a Comment