sweater front
sweater back
Well I guess I am to my last post of what we do on Christmas Break. Actually there are 2 in the draft box, one because i can't get it to load (the water balloons) and the other because I have to find the pictures (football on the Beach) Must be in my old camera. My last one though is to finish a knitting project. I have been working on Marci's sweater for a long time . I took a break and made Little man a couple of sweaters. But then I came back to Marci's sweater. I just needed to remember my color knitting techniques and not get too picky with it. Any way here it is. I am finally done and i really like it. i think it came out really nice . I love how silky soft it is . it is made of baby alpaca
Misti Alpaca the pattern is form an old one in Grandma's books and I altered it because I wanted the raglan sleeves. so it is in my computer. graphed out. I will have to post all the details later, needle size yarn amounts etc.
2 comments:
super cute!! have you ever thought about opening an etsy shop and selling your knitted items>
Naw they tale so long sometimes and usually they are picked out especially for the person i am knitting it for. i am also backed up with projects. Sam wants a hat with ear flaps just like Rainers Red and white one he "borrows" it every chance he gets.I need to make Scarlet a sweater and Alissa thought the brown one was for her. Nyssa wants a red Norwegian Hat, long and pointed like an elf hat. Hans sent me yarn for Christmas from Germany and i was thinking i should make it into some ear warmers. It is red his favorite color of course. I want another pair of wool socks. I also have a shawl in the works and want a circle one to keep me warm in the summers when the AC is so cold. When i catch up maybe i could do that.I have thought it might be fun but as you see maybe not so pratical for me.
Post a Comment