Here is one of my new projects from the yarn store in Logan. Won't they be fun socks! I love the colors and patterns of this self striping yarn. I have to take it all out though since i messed up on the needles. I had two different sizes on and one was too big making a loose sock, unacceptable, the sock won't wear well and will wear out early. oh well, I had done 5 hours of knitting and was already to the heel flap. It won't take me long to get it fixed. I have already pulled it all out and am ready to start again . With the right sized needles now.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
New Project
Here is one of my new projects from the yarn store in Logan. Won't they be fun socks! I love the colors and patterns of this self striping yarn. I have to take it all out though since i messed up on the needles. I had two different sizes on and one was too big making a loose sock, unacceptable, the sock won't wear well and will wear out early. oh well, I had done 5 hours of knitting and was already to the heel flap. It won't take me long to get it fixed. I have already pulled it all out and am ready to start again . With the right sized needles now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice socks! Too bad you had to pull it out already. I'm itching to start on mine sometime. Maybe if i have to have surgery i can knit at least. As long as my socks i'm knitting don't get too big and weigh 10 lbs.
You are an amazing knitter I love the socks you make.
Post a Comment