The very next day after Mother's Day Mike came over and spread the rest of the mulch from the pile i had. He told Katie he had a great time. It was hot and sweaty and kind of chokey with a bit of smoke in the air, just enough to irritate. You hardly smelt it, just always trying to clear your throat. So now this is what it looks like. Risa likes the swing and so does Hyrum he is out there alot reading and swinging. We are going to fix the clutch on the red truck so we can haul more mulch. I would like to pull the edge out maybe 2 more feet.
I also need to add some more plants. I am having so much fun. If i have a volunteer to help out it will be even more fun. Rudy usually likes to work with me in the yard too.
No comments:
Post a Comment