Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Another Sweater for Little Man



Here is another sweater for Little Man. Again his cousin is modeling it. I made it with some Wool Ease I had left over. i pulled out 2 full skeins and still have plenty left over, maybe a hat? I used my Sirdar book Little Speckled Chicks design F the Wrap Neck Sweater. I made size 1-2. I used size 2 and 4 needles. It did not take long but i don't remember how long. i had a bad week, i was rear ended and messed up my Toyota RAV4 and spent 3 days with insurance both mine and the other. Then Rudy broke his toe. Well he had broken it weeks ago but it was not getting better and we went in to the doctor and found out it was broken . We had thought it was just sprained or jammed. Then the last day of the week Friday was spent cleaning the van so we could take wrestlers to fort pierce to a JV wrestling tournament. It was great fun. Though Steven wasn't happy since he had a record of 4-0 when he went into the tournament and came out with a record of 5-2 . Last night we had another match and he pinned his guy in 0:38 seconds. So he is now 6-2 so he is happy again. I got to learn to keep score for the wrestling matches. That is always fun for me. I do it for the basketball too. The church basketball games. Anyway all the excitement slowed down my progress on the sweater. I was hurrying to get it finished to send with the boys for Thanksgiving. It is finally ready and it will go tomorrow. I can hardly wait to see pictures of them on Little Man.

No comments: