

Here is the progress on Marci's sweater, i am not sure it is turning out nice. I tried some pink in the brown spots near the bunnies on one side to see if i liked it. I don't like all the colors peeking through and i think i may have done something wrong on the shaping near the neck . we will. see when i do the sleeves. It is taking much more concentration than i thought. The bunnies are different too. Oh well. let me know what you think. Maybe i should just give it up and do a plain colored one. I can make a soft brown alpaca sweater for maybe Cora or Naomi, and use some other color for Marci.
1 comment:
Hmm. Are you weaving in the unused color or are you just stranding them across the back? it seems like there is texture near the bunnies. I don't think i would vote for the pink spots in the brown spots but you could try just pink spots instead of brown. i think the bunny on the bottom picture looks good.
Post a Comment