Friday, March 7, 2008

After the cake

After everyone had enjoyed cake and ice cream (except Jakob who kept helping himself to more and more and more), they settled down to digest and watch Dad record wrestling matches. Of course with the house filled beyond fire code capacity there weren't enough pillows and seats to go around. Sam ended up snagging Winnie the Pooh from one of the nieces (without knocking out her tooth- this event will be posted soon). Check out Steven's face. Is that from the wrestling moves or from something else (hint hint). Mike and Scarlet are just cute so we had to put them up. Ahhh

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Its so nice to see all the boys or should I say men growing up
we sure miss you guys I can hardly wait until the 22 to see you

Audre said...

Jakob and Scarlet are getting sooo big I can't beleive it!!