Thursday, October 23, 2008

Alaska Trip




The last week in September Uncle Bruce, Dad, Rudy, Sam, Mike, and Josef all went Salmon fishing in Ketchikan Alaska. They had a great time and didn't get too cold. They caught tons of fish more than anyone else they had 11 boxes to bring home. Luckily Grandma and all the family in San Jose love Salmon. Plus we have plenty for us until the next time. So here is a clip of Dad helping Rudy fish. Turns out Rudy is a pretty good fisherman.

3 comments:

Beanie said...

HEY!! We want to see him actually catch the fish. We reached the climax of the plot and you cut off the movie. Vonn and Uncle Bruce request more Alaska fishing movies!

A. Nonni Mouse said...

Well iam sorry about that we would all love to see them catch a fish but all the movies are just this way. soem are funny because tehy holler and say throw down the camera . get the fish!

Megan said...

I don't eat fish because I'm a vegetarian but the family completely devoured it so I know it was tasty!